Friday, July 5, 2013

About the blog

Started on 5 July 2013 one afternoon while I was feeling abit bored at my office cubicle.
I always have a lot of ideas but most of them did not materialize. Then it strike me that the reason why most of the time it did not materialize is probably because I did not note these ideas down. And you know the thing about ideas, easy come easy go (just like money).
So I have an idea (again!), I will start a blog to note down these ideas. While noting down the idea in  blog, I'm actually giving more thoughts to these ideas and generating more ideas. Even if these ideas didn't materialize, at least this blog idea did. HAHA
I also wanted this to be an information kind of blog which everyone is writing. My main objective is to make myself write more and at the same time learn more (you need to research and read up when writing an article ma). Oops, not the kind of writing I was hoping to write in.
Cheers to the idea of this blog and Hooray to the materialization of an idea.